Capsule Pak™ Refrigeration Systems
Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems consist of a pre-charged quick-connect condensing unit and evaporator coil which are factory assembled, wired, charged, tested and fully equipped for insertion into a factory prepared walk-in opening. Condensing unit and evaporator sections are shipped separately and joined in the field via quick-connect fittings. Capsule Pak™ models may be close-coupled and located on the ceiling panel or used as remote systems with a pre-charged line.
Each Capsule Pak™ system has a flush coil which keeps all components outside the walk-in storage area, allowing more storage inside. Models are available for wall or ceiling mounting for use on indoor or outdoor installations. Systems are designed for interior compartment design temperatures of +35˚F and -10˚F. Installation is fast and easy with no plumbing required on indoor close-coupled units.
- Available for coolers or freezers in both close-coupled and remote models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- Two temperatures: +35˚F and -10˚F
- Ceiling or wall mount
- Air cooled condensing unit
- Scroll™ compressors on most models
- Enviro-Control™ electronic controller system
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- AWEF compliant (ceiling mount only)
- 18 months parts and labor warranty
Click on link below to download.