Capsule Pak™ Refrigeration Systems
Capsule Pak refrigeration systems are available in two options:
- A one-piece packaged system with condensing unit and evaporator coil in a single housing
- A two-piece system that can be quick-connected together or used as a remote system (with pre-charged line sets)
Standard Scroll™ compressors on most models also boost efficiency while a standard electronic controller provides enhanced reliability, connectivity and food safety on all models. All models are DOE, AWEF, SNAP and CARB compliant.
Each Capsule Pak™ system has a flush coil which keeps all components outside the walk-in storage area, allowing more storage inside. Models are available for ceiling mounting for use on indoor and outdoor installations.
Systems are designed for interior compartment design temperatures of +35˚F and -10˚F. Installation is fast and easy with cord and plug electrical connection on one-piece models. Additionally, no plumbing is required on any indoor models. Servicing is also simpler with many evaporator components accessible from inside the walk-in vs. on top.
- Two temperatures: +35˚F and -10˚F
- Ceiling mount indoor and outdoor models
- One-piece models with cord and plug electrical connection eliminating the need for field connection
- Air cooled condensing unit
- Scroll™ compressors on most models
- Automatic condensate evaporator (indoor models only)
- Electronic controller system
- Electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- UL and C-UL electrical listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems
- DOE, AWEF, SNAP and CARB compliant
- -20˚F ambient controls (outdoor models)
- 18 months parts and labor warranty
Click on link below to download.