Enviro-Control is a custom-designed option for
Nor-Lake refrigeration systems including remote Split-Pak™ and Capsule Pak™ systems. A highly efficient electronic controller, Enviro-Control is designed to increase system reliability, connectivity and food safety while reducing operating costs.
Increased Food Safety
- More precise and reliable temperature control compared to all-mechanical systems
- Provides more complete removal of ice build-up in evaporator coils
- Optional data logging with last 30 days of data in 10 minute intervals provides food safety verification as well as troubleshooting
- Eliminates excessive temperatures found with conventional defrost cycles
- Re-humidification of conditioned space to increase product shelf life
Increased Refrigeration System Reliability
Enviro-Control provides control over many refrigeration system functions including evaporator fans, room temperature, electronic expansion valve (EEV), compressor/liquid line solenoid, defrost heaters and multiple alarms
The Enviro-Control control board is factory installed inside the evaporator coil with an easy to use interface mounted on the outside. The coil features a removable side panel for access to the control board.
- Receive alerts, text messages and emails and change system parameters from your phone, computer or tablet wherever internet service is available
- Communication between controllers for multi-coil systems
- System controls are password protected
With Enviro-Control and an optional router you can monitor and control your system from your desktop, smartphone or tablet.
Reduced Operating Costs
- Energy-saving demand defrost initiates a defrost cycle only when needed resulting in up to 87% reduction in defrost cycles over conventional methods
- Maximizes energy efficiency with less compressor run time resulting in fewer and shorter defrosts
- Automatic fan cycling control saves electricity by cycling the evaporator fans during the compressor's off cycle