Fast-Trak® Walk-In Coolers And Freezers
Fast-Trak walk-in coolers, freezers, and combination cooler/freezer models offer fast shipment with the flexibility of additional options. Fast-Trak models are available in unlimited lengths with standard heights of 7' 7” & 8 7” with a floor and 7' 4” & 8' 4” without a floor.
Refrigeration options for Fast-Trak walk-in coolers and freezers include self-contained Capsule Pak™ or Capsule Pak ECO™ systems and pre-assembled remote Split-Pak™ systems.
Capsule Pak ECO™ systems feature R290 refrigerant, which provides many additional benefits, including a significantly reduced Global Warming Potential of 3.
If you would like to learn more about Norlake walk-in benefits, visit our walk-in advantages page.
Use our Savings Calculator to see how much you can save with Norlake polyurethane insulated walk-ins.
Fast-Trak walk-ins are not only designed for indoor spaces but are also available in outdoor models, catering to a wide range of commercial needs. With door rain hoods and membrane roof options, these outdoor walk-ins are made to withstand the elements and maintain your ideal temperature level. Whatever your outdoor application, Norlake's Fast-Trak walk-ins provide the reliability and flexibility you need to keep your products fresh and secure in any environment.
Fast-Trak walk-in cooler/freezer combo models provide the perfect solution for businesses seeking both refrigerated and frozen storage in one unit. With these combination models, you can optimize space utilization and streamline your operations, all while maintaining precise temperature control and food safety.
- Cooler, freezer or combination cooler/freezer models
- Available widths: 6', 7' and 8'
- Heights: 7' 7” & 8 7” with floor; 7' 4” & 8' 4” less floor
- Deadbolt locking handle for added security
- Digital thermometer for reliable temperature display
- 26 gauge corrosion-resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except the interior floor
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with a floor)
- Heavy-duty cam-lift hinges
- High output low profile LED lighting positioned above the door
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) threshold
- Unlimited lengths
- 15-year panel warranty
- 30" or 36" wide, self-closing doors with Fast-Trak® frame
- Remote Split-Pak refrigeration systems, self-contained Capsule Pak or self-contained Capsule Pak ECO systems
- Capsule Pak and Capsule Pak ECO available on single-compartment walk-ins under 14' in length
- Capsule Pak ECO systems are available on indoor single-compartment walk-ins only
- 9', 10', 11' & 12' width*
- Aluminum diamond tread or stainless steel interior and exterior kickplates
- With-floor/less-floor combination*
- Exterior ramp (with-floor models)
- Interior ramp*
- Non-skid strips (shipped loose)
- Extra vapor-proof lights (shipped loose)
- LED Lighting
- Outdoor membrane roof systems
- Strip curtains (shipped loose)
- Door rain hoods
- Indoor remote refrigeration system
- Specially designed shelving kits
*Consult factory for lead time
Click on link below to download.