Fineline™ Walk In Coolers And Freezers
Fineline™ walk in coolers and freezers give you the ultimate in flexibility. Specify any size, special shape, special angles, glass doors, color, metal finish, single or multiple compartments. Fineline walk in coolers and freezers are custom built to your specifications. There are also numerous options including door accessories, floor types and shelving kits to increase the convenience and functionality of your walk in cooler, freezer or cold storage warehouse.
Use our Savings Calculator to see how much you can save with Norlake polyurethane insulated walk-ins.
Or let us help with your next refrigeration project.
- Cooler, freezer or combination cooler/freezer models, multiple compartments and warehouse buildings
- Specify any size
- Specify any shape or angle
- Specify any height
- Specify any color
- Specify interior and exterior metal finish
- Flooring that can withstand 800 pounds/sq. ft.
- Glass doors or special doors
- High output low profile LED lighting positioned above door to prevent interference with shelving and/or product
- Heavy-duty adjustable long strap hinges are spring loaded to ensure proper closure
- Spring actuated door closer to further assure doors close completely
- Digital thermometer and light switch conveniently combined in one component
- Deadbolt locking handle for added security
- 15 year panel warranty for industry leading protection
- Foamed-in-place aluminum diamond treadplate floor with CDX plywood underlayment can withstand 1,000 pounds/sq. ft.
- Super floor with plywood underlayment and tubular supports can withstand 5,000 pounds/sq. ft.
- Secure Guard™ lock ensures door is automatically locked every time and stays shut to save energy and maintain food temperature
- NL 708 walk-in alarm and light management system includes hi/low temperature alarms, light timer and motion sensor option
- Bumper rails, trim strips and closure panels
- Cooler and freezer door viewports
- Extra lights and special switches
- Indoor and outdoor roof and ceiling support systems
- Interior and exterior door kickplates to protect from dents and scratches
- Interior and exterior ramps for convenient entrance and exit
- LED Lighting – 2’ and 4’ long ceiling mount fixtures
- Various door styles and sizes
- Specially designed shelving kits
- Wide range of pre-assembled remote refrigeration systems
- Electronic controller system for refrigeration systems
Click on link below to download.