Kold Locker™ Walk-ins
Each Kold Locker walk in cooler or freezer is matched with a Nor-Lake Capsule Pak refrigeration system featuring a flush coil to allow 100% usable interior space.
Kold Locker walk-ins are designed for fast and easy installation with no drain line required on indoor models.
Standard features include a deadbolt locking handle for security and high output LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product.
Kold Locker sizes range from 4' x 6' to 8' x 20' and in heights of 6’7” and 7’7” with-floor and 7’4” less-floor. Select from indoor or outdoor models. Each walk in also has a 15-year panel warranty, one of the best in the industry.
- Cooler or freezer models
- Sizes from 4’ x 6’ to 10' x 14'
- Three heights available: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor, 7'4" less floor
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- Deadbolt locking handle
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Heavy-duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- High output low profile LED lighting positioned above door
- Indoor or outdoor models
- Spring actuated door closer
- FRP threshold
- 26” wide self-closing door
- 15 year panel warranty
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system with 18 months parts and labor warranty
- Indoor and outdoor ceiling-mount Capsule Pak™ systems and indoor wall-mount systems available
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- U-shaped shelving system
- Floor tread plate kit
- Exterior ramp
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient condtions may go below 32°F
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)\
- Electric vaporizer (indoor models only)
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- Five year compressor warranty
Click on link below to download.