Kold Locker™ Walk In Coolers And Freezers
Kold Locker™ walk in coolers and freezers are matched with a Norlake Capsule Pak™ or Capsule Pak ECO™* refrigeration system featuring a flush coil to allow 100% usable interior space.
Additionally, Capsule Pak ECO systems are charged with R290 refrigerant which provides many additional benefits including a significantly reduced Global Warming Potential of 3.
Kold Locker walk in coolers and freezers are designed for fast and easy installation with cord and plug electrical connection. Additionally, no drain line is required on indoor models.
Standard features include a deadbolt locking handle for security and high output LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product.
Kold Locker walk in coolers and freezers range from 4' x 6' to 8' x 20' and in heights of 6’7” and 7’7” with-floor and 7’4” less-floor. Select from indoor or outdoor models. Each walk in also has a 15-year panel warranty, one of the best in the industry.
* Capsule Pak ECO models offered on indoor walk-ins only.
Use our Savings Calculator to see how much you can save with Norlake polyurethane insulated walk-ins.
Or let us help with your next refrigeration project.
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- Sizes from 4’ x 6’ to 10' x 14'
- Three heights available: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor, 7'4" less floor
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- Deadbolt locking handle
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Heavy-duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- High output low profile LED lighting positioned above door
- Spring actuated door closer
- FRP threshold
- 26” wide self-closing door
- 15 year panel warranty
- Indoor and outdoor ceiling-mount Capsule Pak systems available
- Indoor ceiling-mount Capsule Pak ECO systems available
- Capsule Pak and Capsule Pak ECO models feature cord and plug electrical connection eliminating the need for field connection
- Capsule Pak and Capsule Pak ECO flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space in your walk-in
- Capsule Pak and Capsule Pak ECO refrigeration systems with 18 months parts and labor warranty
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- U-shaped shelving system
- Floor tread plate kit
- Exterior ramp
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Heater kit for outdoor use with medium temp applications where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Electric vaporizer (indoor models only)
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- Five year compressor warranty
Click on link below to download.