Kold Locker™ Walk-In Coolers And Freezers
Kold Locker™ walk-in coolers and freezers ship with a matching Norlake Capsule Pak™ or Capsule Pak ECO™* refrigeration system featuring a flush coil to allow 100% usable interior space.
Capsule Pak ECO systems contain R290 refrigerant, which provides many additional benefits, including a significantly reduced Global Warming Potential of 3.
Kold Locker walk-in coolers and freezers are designed for fast and easy installation with a cord and plug electrical connection. Additionally, indoor models don't require a drain line.
Standard features include a deadbolt locking handle for security, and high output LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product.
Kold Locker walk-in coolers and freezers range from 4' x 6' to 8' x 14' and in heights of 6’7” and 7’7” with floor and 7’4” less floor. Select from indoor or outdoor models. Each walk-in also has a 15-year panel warranty, one of the best in the industry.
* Capsule Pak ECO models offered on indoor walk-ins only.
Use our Savings Calculator to see how much you can save with Norlake polyurethane insulated walk-ins.
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- Sizes from 4’ x 6’ to 10' x 14'
- Three heights available: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor, 7'4" less floor
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- Deadbolt locking handle
- 26 gauge corrosion-resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except the interior floor
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with a floor)
- Heavy-duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- High output low profile LED lighting positioned above the door
- Spring-actuated door closer
- FRP threshold
- 26” wide self-closing door
- 15-year panel warranty
- Indoor and outdoor ceiling-mount Capsule Pak systems are available
- Indoor ceiling-mount Capsule Pak ECO systems available
- Capsule Pak and Capsule Pak ECO models feature a cord and plug electrical connection eliminating the need for a field connection
- Capsule Pak and Capsule Pak ECO flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space in your walk-in
- Capsule Pak and Capsule Pak ECO refrigeration systems with 18 months parts and labor warranty
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- U-shaped shelving system
- Floor tread plate kit
- Exterior ramp
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Heater kit for outdoor use with medium temp applications where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Electric vaporizer (indoor models only)
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- Five-year compressor warranty
Click on link below to download.