Walk-In Cooler And Freezer Installation
From single compartment coolers to large cold storage warehouses, Norlake is ready to help with walk-in cooler and freezer installation. We’ve partnered with certified service agents and installers across the US and in Canada making it easy to find a service provider near you. We will take care of everything related to your walk-in cooler and freezer installation from shipment to start-up, so you can concentrate on your business.
Norlake is ready to help with walk-in cooler and freezer installation, from single-compartment coolers to gigantic cold storage warehouses. We’ve partnered with certified service agents and installers across the US and Canada, making finding a service provider near you easy. We will handle everything related to your walk-in cooler and freezer installation from shipment to start-up so that you can concentrate on your business.
When you let Norlake handle your walk-in cooler and freezer installation, you also get these benefits:
- A thoroughly professional installation per factory instructions and specifications
- Installers have direct access to crucial factory departments for expedited service and issue resolution
- Norlake guarantees all walk-ins through the life of the warranty
Under the Norlake program, qualified installers take care of the following:
- On-site visits to ensure proper preparation of the job site
- Coordinating the delivery appointment with carrier drivers
- Receiving the delivery of your equipment (either at their warehouse or at your site)
- Suppose the installer receives your equipment at the shop or warehouse. In that case, it is safely stored for little or no cost until the site is ready per agreement (avoids parking lot storage and weather damage). Equipment is delivered when the site is prepared.
- Inspecting your equipment before, during and after the install
- Working with the General Contractor to ensure a worry-free process
- Starting up the equipment on time, verifying temperatures and getting ready for local agency inspections
Contact our installation experts today at 877-503-5253 for more information.
Click on link below to download.