From single compartment coolers to large cold storage warehouses, Norlake is ready to help with walk-in installation. We’ve partnered with certified service agents and installers across the US and in Canada making it easy to find a service provider near you. We will take care of everything related to your walk-in from shipment to start-up, so you can concentrate on your business.
- A thoroughly professional installation - equipment is installed per factory instructions and specifications
- Installers have direct access to key factory departments for expedited service and issue resolution
- All walk-ins are guaranteed through the life of the warranty
Under the Norlake program, qualified installers take care of the following:
- On-site visits to ensure proper preparation of the job site
- Coordinating the delivery appointment with carrier drivers
- Receiving the delivery of your equipment (either at their warehouse or at your site)
- If equipment is received at the installer's shop or warehouse, it is safely stored for little or no cost until the site is ready per agreement (avoids parking lot storage and weather damage). Equipment is delivered when site is ready.
- Inspecting your equipment before, during and after the install
- Working with the General Contractor to ensure a worry-free process
- Starting up the equipment on time, verifying temperatures and getting ready for local agency inspections
Contact our installation experts today at 877-503-5253 for more information.
Click on link below to download.