Mini Room Controlled Temperature Chambers
All models ship within 20 days.
Mini Rooms provide a stable, controlled temperature environment that is quick and easy to install. Available in a wide range of standard sizes, they are ideal for general-purpose cold storage in many applications including:
- Blood banks
- University and medical research facilities
- Agriculture rooms
- Animal carcass
- Museum art/collections storage
Mini Rooms are also used to store reagents, media, proteins, specimens and other samples and solutions.
Mini Room sizes range from 4' x 6' to 8' x 14' and in heights of 6’7” and 7’7” with-floor and 7’4” less-floor. Available in temperatures of +4°C cooler and -20°C freezer, Mini Rooms also have a 15-year panel warranty, one of the best in the industry.
Standard features include a deadbolt locking handle for security and high output LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or stored items.
Mini Room coolers and freezers are matched with a Nor-Lake Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system. Each Capsule Pak consists of a condensing unit and evaporator coil contained in a single housing for simple and rapid installation. All models are factory assembled, wired, charged, tested and fully equipped for easy insertion into a factory prepared ceiling opening. Other features include:
- A flush-mounted evaporator coil that makes full use of interior space
- Scroll™ compressors on most models for added efficiency and reliability
- Easy installation with no floor drain required on indoor models
- UL and CSA electrical listing on complete Capsule Pak systems
- Applications include stability storage, biological research, shelf life testing and many others
- 26 gauge stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- Temperatures: +4ºC, -20ºC
- 3 heights available
- Indoor and outdoor models
- Cold room, freezer or combination models
- Modular construction makes installation fast and easy
- UL, C-UL listed
- Warranties: 15 year insulated panel, 5 year compressor, 18 months parts and labor