LogiTemp® Electronic Controller Systems
LogiTemp electronic controllers are designed to increase food safety while reducing energy and installation costs compared to all-mechanical systems. LogiTemp is standard on all self-contained Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems with a more limited feature set on Capsule Pak ECO™ systems. On remote Split-Pak™ systems, it is standard on freezer systems 6 H.P. and above and optional on other systems.
- More precise and reliable controls than an all-mechanical system for increased food safety
- Should there be an issue with the refrigeration system, operators will know instantly through error codes and data provided online (Capsule Pak and Split-Pak models only)
- LogiTemp is an integrated component of all Capsule Pak and Capsule Pak ECO systems, no installation is required
- On Split-Pak systems, no wiring is required between evaporator coils and condensing units (2 pairs of low voltage wires, typically thermostat cables, are required to operate the Reverse Cycle Defrost valve and the compressor relay at the condensing unit).
- On Split-Pak systems, a LogiTemp-equipped system uses less refrigerant with no winter charge necessary
- LogiTemp saves up to 27% more energy than an all-mechanical system
- Demand Defrost technology on Capsule Pak and Split-Pak models initiates defrosts only as needed for further energy savings
- Defrost time, when initiated, is also greatly shortened
- LogiTemp® Plus with Reverse Cycle Defrost provides additional savings
- On Split-Pak systems, save 2-4% more energy with the fan cycle option which saves electricity by cycling the evaporator fans during the compressor’s off cycle
Connectivity (Capsule Pak and Split-Pak Models)
- Software loaded on each controller allows remote monitoring and programming using any device with a wireless internet or cabled (cat 5) connection
- No need for a service tech to climb onto a roof or enter the walk-in to monitor or adjust the refrigeration system
- Constant data access allows users to improve refrigeration performance and avoid service issues